The term 'Terra Vitae' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 197 Union Street, Torquay, TQ1 4BY, UK. Our company registration number is 03959278, we are registered in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are the property of their respective trade mark owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All content, unless otherwise stated, is copyright © 2012 - 2020 Terra Vitae Limited (company 03959278) 197 Union Street, Torquay, TQ1 4BY, UK. All rights reserved.
GDPR Compliance Statement
Terra Vitae Limited. (“Terra Vitae”) respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
We explain what you’re consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
Right to Access
Users can request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
Right to be Forgotten
Once we have compared your (the subjects') rights to "the public interest in the availability of the data", we may delete your personal data where you have requested this.
We allow you to receive the personal data concerning you, which we will provide in a 'commonly used and machine readable format' and you have the right to transmit that data to another ‘controller’.
Privacy by Design
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects'. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimisation), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
Section 1 - What do we do with your information?
If you choose to fill in a contact form on our website, we will store that information indefinately and only use it for the purpose of contacting you in relation to that enquiry.
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your explicit permission, we may send you emails about our products and other updates.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information we ask you to explicitly consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
Section 4 - Data Storage
Your data is stored through Terra Vitae's data storage and databases. We store your data on a secure 1&1 server behind a firewall.
Section 5 - Third-party Services, Adverts & Links
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6 - Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 - Cookies
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. You can opt-out by altering your web browser’s settings to reject cookies.
Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
Google Adsense - we use Google Adsense to deliver adverts related to the content you are reviewing. Google Adsense does not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
Questions and contact information
FAO: Managing Director
Terra Vitae Limited, 197 Union Street, Torquay, TQ1 4BY, United Kingdom